Tuesday, December 1

december first.

i cannot believe that it is already December 1st!
-fall semester is two weeks from being over.
-Christmas is 24 days away.
-2010 is 30 days away.
-my new little niece will arrive in 2 months.
...Time flies when you're having fun!

This past week/weekend was Thanksgiving break, and I had such an amazing time! I spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Knoxville with the Hedger's. I missed my family at home, but being with the Hedger's was such a joy and blessing. I am so grateful to God for them.
The entire break was filled with fun, food, fellowship, and love and thanksgiving to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I cannot even being to express how thankful I am for God, and for all the ways He has blessed me, and still continues to bless me everyday. I am in constant awe and amazement that a God so big, and so gracious, and so kind, would choose to love and delight in such a sinner like myself! He is so good to us, and we do not deserve His kindness.

Ben's little brother and sister got into a head on car collision this past week, going 60 MPH on the interstate. Both vehicles involved in the accident where totaled and the people involved were all air lifted to the hospital. Ben's brother and sister both walked away from the crash with injuries, however, the driver of the other vehicle was killed. I praise God for His mercy in saving the lives of Nicole and Sam, and thank Him so much for his loving kindness that He showed toward them. I pray for the family of the driver who was killed, and although no one is certain of why God takes some and not others, we know that He allows all things to happen for good, for those who love Him, and that we can trust that His plan is perfect, and that He absolutely knows what He is doing and has reasons for everything He allows to happen. I pray that the family of the driver who was killed becomes overwhelmed with God's comfort and peace in their lives, and that through the loss of one life, many other lives will be saved!

Finals week is approaching fast and there is so much to still get done! I am anxious to finish this semester.

It is starting to get very cold here. Last night was our first frost of the season.

Florida plays in SEC Championship next weekend!!! GO GATORS!!!!

I cannot wait to get back home to Florida to see my family!

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving break!

Ben and I, together finally!
Little Libby!
Some of the girls
Nicole, the bruised beauty and i
a baked turkey and fried turkey!
Thanksgiving day
Swing dancing
Some of the group in downtown Knoxville






"yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:18


No comments:

Post a Comment