Friday, November 6

My parents came in town this past weekend to visit and stayed until this morning. The weather was perfect the entire time they were here and it was great to be able to spend time with them.
They arrived on Saturday night so that night me and a few of my friends decided to "camp out" on the back porch of the cabin my parents were staying at. Of course, the night we choose to camp out it was rainy and 32 degrees! We still had a great time though.

(Lauren and I camping)
The next evening my parents made a huge pot of taco soup and I invited 13 friends over for dinner, fellowship, and pumpkin carving! It was nice to introduce my parents to some of my good friends at school.
("family photo" of my roommates and I)
(Gator pumpkin!!!!!)
The rest of the time my parents were here visiting, we spent time together hiking around the property of the cabin, sight seeing and walking around downtown Chattanooga, and meeting up with family friends. I enjoyed having my parents in town visiting. They are such a blessing to me! I am very grateful to God for them and for the close relationship that I share with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment