Friday, September 18

knoxville!

I-am-going-to-start-with-apologizing-for-all-of-the-dashes-between-words.
The-space-bar-on-my-computer,along-with-the-delete-button-and-apostrophe-button,-randomly-stopped-working-the-other-day-so-now-I-have-to-put-dashes-between-each-word!

I-spent-last-weekend-in-Knoxville-visiting-the-Hedger-family.-It-was-Mr.-Hedgers-50th-birthday-and-his-lovely-wife-and-children-planned-a-surprise-party-for-him.-The-party-was-a-blast!!-It-was-50s-themed,with-costumes,candy,-and-great-50s-decorations!-The-Hedgers-are-such-a-great-family.-They-have-been-such-a-blessing-to-me-already-and-I-am-so-grateful-to-God-for-bringing-them-into-my-life!

This-weekend-is-the-big-FLORIDA-vs-TENNESSEE-football-game!!
GOOO-GATORSSSSSSS!

here-are-some-pictures-from-last-weekend.-Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. BRI. this is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. the dashes are cracking me up. i just love that you wrote a completely sincere update... full of dashes. hahahahaha!! amazing. miss and love you.

    ReplyDelete